Position: Manager of Ammonia Maintenance & Safety
For Large Industrial Plant Facilities
$90K and up / depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Paid relocation assistance is offered for this position by the employer.
Our client in the food industry is seeking an experienced Manager of Ammonia Maintenance & Safety.
The right candidate oversees the install, maintenance and repair of multiple sites that include ammonia refrigeration systems. You will lead the Process Safety Management refrigeration plans that will be consistent throughout the company standard policies and procedures. The position will be responsible for maintaining production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facilities.
This position will also support multiple regional facilities in the Midwest. The business intentions are for this person to continue to grow the existing maintenance team, while maintaining responsibilities of a budget and P&L.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the industrial equipment.
- Administer & direct all safety by following OSHA, DOT, EPA and State/Local Regulators.
- Lead and support the PSM (Process Safety Management) program that would include ammonia refrigeration compliance requirements.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration, forklifts, conveyors, various electrical and production machinery.
- Ability to write and implement (PSM) Process Safety Management Programs.
- Supervision of preventative maintenance of fleet tractors and trailers.
- Monitor all ammonia systems, material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Supervise daily work activities of maintenance team members.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance functions.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Strongly preferred)
- High School Degree / GED /Trade School Certification or similar diploma required.
- 6 plus years of industrial building maintenance & mechanic supervisory experience.
- Strong preference to applicants coming from the food industry.
- Experience writing and implementing (PSM) Process Safety Management programs.
- Prior Supervisory experience directing a crew of maintenance mechanics.
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical and mechanical knowledge and training.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Experience working with industrial ammonia refrigeration and other heavy industrial equipment and computer literate.
- Hands on experience with industrial robotic & electrical machinery, Computer literate.
- Ability to travel and to work in hot and cold environments.
- Expert knowledge of ammonia refrigeration and system maintenance, electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, hydraulics and HVAC.
- Must be open to relocation in the Midwest with the employer covering costs for relocation.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by hitting the "APPLY NOW"