Position: Regional Director of Hotel Operations
Hotel / Hospitality
Myrtle Beach, SC
$130K Base + up, plus additional Bonus Plan.
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Company paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client in the National Hotel Hospitality business is seeking an experienced Full-time Regional Director of Hotel Operations.
In this position you will frequently travel to several regionally assigned hotel properties. Provide the quality leadership necessary to ensure that the several properties you are assigned meet their highest standards, company policies and procedures. Maintain a professional effective relationship with all resort management, vendors and service providers. Develop a high level of communication and trust with all team members and corporate management. This position will ensure each property meets and/ or exceeds the established goals and objectives.
The right candidate will have demonstrated similar progressive operations responsibility in a prior role managing multiple hotel properties.
- Conduct frequent hotel site visits in the assigned region.
- Direct, delegate and oversee the overall operations and site management of multiple hotel super-size hotel properties.
- Provide overall leadership for the management team, coaching, evaluating and disciplining management members in the region.
- Monitor Quality Timeliness and Budgets and help site management achieve targets.
- Execute manager meetings, training and new corporate roll outs.
- Hold teams accountable for measurable results with action plans to make certain metrics are being achieved.
- Create a staffing plan to meet the demands for high & low seasons.
- Monitor the staffing levels and communicate a strategy to field recruitment staff and HR Director.
- Coach site managers with training, employee awards and recognition programs.
- Work with hotel resort properties to keep Housekeeping Department in good shape.
- Oversee housing needs where there is a market requiring foreign guest workers.
- Identify safe and affordable housing for the foreign guest workers, by working with corporate personnel and landlords to negotiate rental agreements.
- Be willing and able to perform work duties of Executive Housekeeper if needed.
- Ability to identify additional business opportunities by being knowledgeable of all services provided.
- Build professional relationships with hotel & resort management and executives.
- Think strategically and have the ability to influence others.
- Minimum of 8+ years related responsibilities in housekeeping operations and site management of multiple hotel super-size hotel properties that include timeshare properties.
- Must have full kitchen & timeshare property experience.
- Preference to candidates with full kitchen & timeshare property experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or similar is strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proven multisite hotel & timeshare performance record & field operation skills.
- Proven track record of driving strong performance and key field operations metrics.
- Ability to be approachable, have attention to detail and make accurate decisions.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Language Skills: Effective written and verbal English communication, bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours.
- Must be open to relocation and up to 80% regional travel.Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW