Position: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Consumer Product Goods Company
Monday -Friday 7 am to 3 pm (occasional weekends)
(Paid relocation is available for this position if needed)
Salary: $55K & Up! (Plus Bonus)
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Paid relocation assistance is available for this position.
Our client, a premier consumer product good company, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor for one of their New England manufacturing plants. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, flexible individual who enjoys a challenging and diverse job with a continuing growing company.
- Direct daily work assignments to Quality Assurance food technicians and lab staff.
- Enforce company quality standards and procedures.
- Oversee the testing procedures, process documents, organize external lab operations and comply with all safety requirements.
- Guarantee compliance is met with Federal, State, local regulators & Audit Certifications.
- Develop Quality Assurance documents and train staff testing procedures and SOPs.
- Maintain awareness of quality on the production floor.
- Increase awareness to product defects and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Ensure food safety hazards are controlled and keep in compliance with US Government Food Regulations and Inspections.
- 3 + years in a manufacturing plant in Quality Assurance.
- 3 + years supervising / leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, (Food Science, Chemistry or similar preferred),Or a combination of QA industry experience in lieu of a degree.
- Familiar with applying and calibrating various tests.
- Superior attention to detail with outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work manufacturing environment.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply now directly online by clicking the “APPLY NOW”