Position: Regional Grocery Produce Sales Manager
Partial Work from Home
$90K base+ UP - DOE
Company laptop, Full Health Benefits, 401K, Vacation time & more.
Relocation: Company Paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier food company with customers nationwide is seeking an experienced Regional Grocery Sales Manager
covering their South-Central USA region.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining sales to large Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores. You should optimize a compelling story that will highlight key points of differences between our clients’ fresh produce products and their competitors. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individual who will enjoy a challenging and diverse job.
- Direct solicitation of targeted Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores.
- Schedule Sales calls to obtain sales growth & profit for the company.
- Develop a sales strategy to develop new business in the Grocery Produce Department & nurture existing business.
- Direct all product store resets, remodels, upgrades and new store builds.
- Utilize sales leads and meet or exceed deadlines as well as collaborating with advertising.
- Meet sales targets and sales volume forecast on time.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Develop, train and evaluate field department personnel.
- At times have responsibility of products to list weekly sale advertisements.
- Follow up on leads and prospects and prepare analysis of sales results.
- Execute market analysis of competitor’s products and pricing strategies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling to Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores.
- Must have Regional Retail Grocery Store Sales or Grocery Wholesale Sales experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management preferred.
- Must have sales experience with fresh produce or fresh floral sale items.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of managing large Retail Grocery & Wholesale Grocery Accounts.
- Ability to be creative and deliver professional presentations.
- Provide professional appearance and provide positive company image to the public.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Proven sales experience with documented sales proof.
- Must be willing to live or relocate to a Southwestern regional area.
- Possess a valid driver’s license as this position requires regional & overnight travel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"