Position: Production Line Filler
Hourly Rate: $19.00 Hour and up
- Plus shift differential
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health Insurance & Vacation time
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with products sold nationwide, is seeking a full-time Production Line Filler
The right candidate will fill & operate various industrial food manufacturing equipment & machinery, supplying the filling and packaging equipment on a 12-hour 3rd
Shift work schedule. Employee will work in complete compliance with all corporate and governmental agencies at this state of the art manufacturing plant.
- Under limited supervision, operate multiple types of industrial equipment machines used for food or beverage processing to produce a product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Closely monitor the product and equipment to ensure processes are moving through the process stages correctly so overall production is flowing efficiently.
- Assemble & disassemble equipment, and adhere to all QA, OSHA and safety standards.
- Closely monitor the product and equipment to ensure processes are moving through the processing stages correctly so overall production is flowing efficiently.
- Maintain & review cleaning procedures with plant staff.
- Comply with the production plants SSOP’s (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures).
- Monitor and control all equipment temperatures, pressures, and flow of product through the processing and quality assurance standards.
- Must be able to multiply and divide, add and subtract for units of measure.
- Have the ability to compute rate and percent.
- Provide samples of product to laboratory prior to finished product being boxed.
- Report food safety issues / problems to management to initiate immediate action.
- Maintain close relations with several departments, such as Materials, Quality and Production.
- Practice and enforce GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Work with all State and Federal Food Safety directors to meet all cGMPs requirements.
- Strong preference to those with previous similar work experience from a food or beverage manufacturing company or similar manufacturing processing filling procedures.
- High School Diploma or (GED) is required.
- Position requires a12 hour work shift with some overtime being necessary.
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Basic math, writing skills and PC skills including MS Word, & Excel to record data and equipment settings.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work independently and cooperatively on a team.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/ or move items 10lbs to 50lbs and have complete full range of body motion.
- Employee must be able to work in a refrigerated / temperature controlled regulated work environment.
- Experience working with OSHA and State & Federal agencies for safety regulations.
- The ability to relocate if necessary with the employer covering the costs of relocation.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume & cover letter to
John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or easily apply here on line by clicking the "APPLY NOW