Position: Maintenance Supervisor
– for Food Manufacturer
Salary: $80K and Up (Depends on years experience)
This is a FULL TIME position
Full Benefits, Health, Vacation time & more.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with products sold nationwide, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for their day shift.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour 7 day a week plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Direct and supervise all maintenance staff.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration and production equipment.
- Oversee, measurement, tracking, and planning for safety, quality, repair, and preventative maintenance programs for the facility.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Manage, develop and maintain a productive work team by helping to create programs for hiring, training, and the team’s professional development.
- Maintain scheduling, training and supervision of maintenance staff.
- Order & maintain inventory of maintenance parts and equipment.
- BSME, BSEE preferred, but a High School Degree is required with commensurate industry experience to perform this job.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery for packaging machines.
- Repair & maintenance on industrial food manufacturing equipment and conveyor equipment.
- 5 + years experience with a consumer packaged goods food plant strongly preferred. (will consider other industrial manufacturing plant experience in lieu of food).
- Must have 3+ years of previous supervisory experience.
- Prior PLC experience is preferred from a BRC or SQF environment.
- Ability to work in a very hot & refrigerated work environment.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, Plumbing knowledge a plus.
- PC/ software skills, having CAD is a plus.
- Experience working in a food production manufacturing environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
or (239) 331-5277
Or apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW