Position: Sr. Corporate Accountant
Consumer Product Goods
Northern CA (Paid relocation is available for this position)
Salary: $80K -$100K (Plus Bonus)
– This is a FULL-TIME permanent position.
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good company with offices nationwide, is seeking an experienced Sr. Corporate Accountant
to join their Northern California office. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, flexible individual who enjoys a challenging and diverse job.
- Participate in full-cycle general accounting functions providing documents & reports.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close process with involvement in G/L account reconciliations, financial statement preparation and related analysis.
- Prepare information related to internal & external reporting on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Support accounting subsidiary ledgers (Accounts Receivables, Account Payables, fixed assets, inventory, accrued liabilities.)
- Correspond with the Internal Audit team with results & status updates.
- Complete ad hoc reviews of financial statements & exam monthly financial packages.
- BS. Accounting/Auditing
- 5 plus Years Accounting / Auditing experience
- PC experience with JD Edwards, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have corporate financial reporting experience.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a confidential search – The Exact City in Northern,CA for this position must be held confidentially per our client request. We hope you can respect this request. The location will only be provided to candidates that meet the job requirements and indicate that they are open to relocate if necessary. We encourage you to apply if you meet the job requirements.
If you are interested to click the "APPLY NOW"
link to apply on line.