Position: Maintenance Mechanics 2nd & 3rd shifts
For a top Manufacturing Plant
$25-$35 Hour- Depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Our Client, a premier consumer product goods manufacturing company, is seeking experienced Maintenance Mechanics at one of their Boston metro area facilities.
The right candidates will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour manufacturing facility on a 2nd
shift. You will maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities and future growth.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration, blenders and production equipment.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, programmable logic controls (PLC) and precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- Trade School /High School Diploma, Trade School Certification or similar.
- Massachusetts electrical license preferred.
- (5+) Five or more year’s maintenance mechanic experience in an industrial manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience from a food or beverage manufacturing production plant.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Experience working with industrial refrigeration and other heavy industrial equipment.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery, programmable logic controls (PLC)’s for packaging machines.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, some plumbing knowledge, PC/ software skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Relocation is not available for this position.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"