Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Oklahoma City, OK
Salary: $50K -$55K plus Holiday Bonus
This is a FULL TIME permanent position.
Full Benefits, Health Insurance & Vacation time.
Paid Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier retail food service company, is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor.
The right candidate will responsible for leading the daily activities associated with the logistics center; to include activities of inventory levels along with the control and distribution of finished goods.
- Supervise, coach, mentor and train warehousing personnel to direct movement of shipments from receiving, inspections, returns, and picking areas to warehouse storage, shipping and/or work areas.
- Conduct daily cycle counting following proper procedures to keep electronic records that reflect actual inventories.
- Ensure materials are issued timely, safely and accurately to work orders and supplier returns.
- Ensure picking, packing and shipping are performed timely and accurately.
- Ensure proper labeling for outgoing shipments.
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed per training and work instructions.
- Coordinate daily workload and resources.
- Identify obsolete and/or expiring material and take appropriate action.
- Facilitate general housekeeping and cleanliness of working area.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Minimum of 3 to5 years of similar experience in a food distribution facility.
- Must have previous similar Warehouse, supply chain work experience from a food or beverage manufacturing company.
- High School Diploma or (GED), Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with picking and packaging systems, preferred.
- Knowledge of logistics, receiving and warehouse procedures, computer and external record keeping and logic skills.
- Position requires a work shift with some overtime and weekends may be necessary.
- Basic math, writing skills and PC skills including MS Word, & Excel to record data and other Warehouse system, preferred.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work independently and cooperatively on a team.
- Ability to write and complete documentation for logbooks.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/ or move items 10lbs to 50lbs and have complete full range of body motion.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume & cover letter to
John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or easily apply here on line by clicking the "APPLY NOW"