Position: Maintenance Mechanic
– for Food Manufacturer
Mineral Point, Wisconsin
$19.00 Hour & Up
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, Vacation
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with products sold worldwide, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic at their Wisconsin plant location.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who can work a 3rd
shift work schedule Sunday through Thursday.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration and mechanical production equipment.
- Oversee, measurement, tracking, and planning for safety, quality, repair, and preventative maintenance programs for the facility.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Maintain a productive, safe professional work environment.
- High School Degree / GED is required.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery for packaging machines.
- Previous experience with repair & maintenance on industrial food manufacturing equipment and conveyor equipment strongly preferred.
- 1 + year experience working with a consumer-packaged goods food plant.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, Plumbing knowledge, PC/ software skills.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a food production manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a temperature-controlled work environment.
- Work hours Sun through Thursday 9:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
or (239) 331-5277
Or APPLY NOW