Position: Director of Warehouse Operations
Consumer Product Good Company
New Orleans, Louisiana
$105K Base Salary & Up!
Plus a Year-end Bonus plan!
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Company paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with locations nationally, is seeking an experienced Director of Warehouse Operations.
The right candidate will be previously oriented within the food industry to offer smooth transition of products sent out for distribution to regional locations. You should have a high energy and be ready to assist with the overall warehouse daily activities.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate their flexibility and availability to work with all levels of management both internal and external.
- Provide overall liaison leadership for supply chain and logistics.
- Act as primary contact to support key customers both internal and external.
- Focus on continuous improving key supply chain, logistics & business processes.
- Manage all distribution operations, shipments, fleet maintenance and tracking activities.
- Oversee warehouse management staff & team members as well as third party carrier activities.
- Oversee contract negotiations, safety & compliance objectives.
- Develop annual capital plan, operating budget and monitor all P&L.
- Maintain supply chain forecasts and transportation coordination for all locations.
- Direct all Supply Chain Managers and understand consumption / demand issues and proactively work to resolve any Supply Chain crisis issues.
- Communicate to suppliers with any unplanned demand changes customers may request.
- Lead the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment process.
- Think strategically and have the ability to influence others.
Bachelors Degree, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Management.
MBA is a plus.
- 5 + years in a similar management role from the food or beverage industry.
- 10 + years working directly in the food manufacturing, food distribution or beverage industry.
- Comfortable dealing with large, demanding customers with complex distribution networks.
- Capable to think & act strategically in the business, while able to focus on day to day operational execution managing multiple levels of employees.
- Deep and broad experience in all aspects of operations, product distribution, and management.
- Customer service oriented with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Experience with SAP, TMS (Transportation Management Software) or WMS (Warehouse Management Software) is a strong plus.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a strong plus, but not required.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"