Position: Sr. Corporate Accountant
Consumer Product Goods
Salary: $80K -$100K (Plus Bonus)
– This is a FULL-TIME permanent position.
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good company with offices nationwide, is seeking an experienced Sr. Corporate Accountant
to join their Northern California office. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, flexible individual who enjoys a challenging and diverse job.
- Participate in full-cycle general accounting functions providing documents & reports.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close process with involvement in G/L account reconciliations, financial statement preparation and related analysis.
- Prepare information related to internal & external reporting on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Support accounting subsidiary ledgers (Accounts Receivables, Account Payables, fixed assets, inventory, accrued liabilities.)
- Correspond with the Internal Audit team with results & status updates.
- Complete ad hoc reviews of financial statements & exam monthly financial packages.
- BS. Accounting/Auditing
- 5 plus Years Accounting / Auditing experience
- PC experience with JD Edwards, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have corporate financial reporting experience.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested to click the "APPLY NOW"
link to apply on line.