Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Consumer Product Goods Food Company
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
(Paid relocation is available for this position)
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for their Oklahoma Food manufacturing facility.
- Direct QA food facilities lab staff, enforce & set company standards and procedures.
- Guarantee compliance is met with Federal, State, local regulators & Audit Certifications.
- Supervise, impose and further increase an existing HACCP program.
- Ensure compliance with US Government Food Regulations.
- This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, flexible individual who enjoys a challenging and diverse job.
- 5 + Years in a Food production manufacturing industry in Quality Assurance.
- 2 + Years supervisory/management experience.
- Must have worked in a QA Lab where food is being manufactured.
- Bachelor’s Degree, (Food Science or similar preferred).
- Working experience with (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practices
- Experience & trained with HACCP.
- SQF Certification strongly preferred.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
This is a confidential search and a city had to be posted in order for this position to be posted online. Only candidates that meet the job requirements will be told the exact location & area of this position. Complete company paid relocation assistance will be made available by the employer. You must be open to relocation in all areas of Oklahoma when applying.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Apply online directly by clicking the “APPLY NOW