Position: Maintenance Manager
Oklahoma City, OK
$80K and up / depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
One of our clients in the food industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager at one of their Oklahoma facilities.
The right candidate will be responsible for a small maintenance staff. Establish and maintain the upkeep of a 24-hour three-shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will have a work regular schedule (Mon-Fri) and also supervise a small team of mechanics. This position will also provide an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration, forklifts, conveyors and various electrical production machinery.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the manufacturing machines & equipment.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Meet established GMP’s and maintain SOP’s.
- Direct and supervise daily work activities to maintenance team members.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, PLC’s and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- High School Degree / GED is Required.
- 7 + year’s maintenance mechanic experience (with strong preference with experience from a food production plant.)
- 3+ years Prior Supervisory experience directing a crew of maintenance mechanics.
- Experience with CMMS - computerized maintenance management system a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical and mechanical knowledge and training.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience managing a maintenance mechanics team.
- Trade School Certification or similar diploma / license in electrical, etc.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Experience working with industrial ammonia refrigeration and other heavy industrial equipment.
- Hands on experience Robotic machinery, and PLC’s for packaging machines.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, some plumbing knowledge, PC/ software skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW" link: