Position: Environmental, Health & Safety Supervisor
For Large Industrial Food Plant Facilities
$55K and up / depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Paid relocation is available
Currently seeking a hands-on EHS Supervisor
for fast growing food business company. This role will manage all aspects of environmental health, safety (EH&S) for multiple operations. Ensure the company is responsible and adheres to all required regulatory, legal requirements and company policies related to EH&S and their ammonia refrigeration systems. Also, manage EH&S staff and operations within assigned budget and manage risks to avoid unplanned impacts to company operations and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Work with Corporate EH&S to analyze regulatory changes, evaluate impacts on EH&S programs and the Company business strategy and drive adjustments to improve alignment and minimize the impact that compliance will have on the company and AOP.
- Communicate the EH&S management system structure and strategy to all departments/organizations at all facilities.
- Oversee the Ammonia Refrigeration Safety program by driving improvement on key metrics, providing support and training for continual HAZCOM/Ammonia Awareness programs.
- Communicate the role each plays in satisfying the requirements of the EH&S programs. Modify the program as required by EH&S changes and communicate changes at the site level.
- Manage site environmental health and safety teams, including the Emergency Response Team (ERT). Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develop, plan and implement site environmental health, safety and security procedures/programs and ensures alignment with Corporate EH&S Policies, goals and objectives.
- Ensure site compliance with governmental regulations pertaining to EH&S and handles all contact with appropriate agencies.
- Ensure required regulatory and internal performance metric reports are submitted accurately and within established deadlines.
- Develop and oversee company training programs for employees in areas such as hazardous material handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene, life safety and physical security;
- Serve as point of contact with agency and governmental emergency personnel.
- B.S. in Environmental/Health and Safety Science or B.S. Applied Sciences, Safety / Industrial Hygiene.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct EHS experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Expert safety knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of OSHA PSM regulations and industry best practices in process safety.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by hitting the "APPLY NOW"
link to apply direct: