Position: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
– for Manufacturing Plant
$20.00 Hour & Up - plus a shift differential & bonus!
Hourly Rate Depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Paid relocation is available for this position.
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Our Client, a premier consumer product good company, is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at one of their manufacturing plants.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour three shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will require working on a second 12hour shift starting at 6pm with on call and weekends availability. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair all forklifts, plant refrigeration, blenders and production equipment.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of food manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, PLC’s and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- High School Diploma, Trade School Certification or similar diploma.
- 3+ Years industrial maintenance mechanic experience with experience from a manufacturing production plant.
- Experience working with industrial refrigeration and other heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts and aero lifts.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery, Siemens PLC’s for packaging machines. Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Broad knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot / repair pumps, valves and packaging equipment.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V industrial 3-phase, & basic PC/ software skills.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"