Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Saint Albans, VT
$20.00 to $30.00 hour & plus a shift differential & bonus!
Hourly Rate Depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Paid relocation is available for this position.
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic at one of their food manufacturing plants.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour three shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will require working on a 12hour shift and will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair all forklifts, plant refrigeration, blenders and production equipment.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of food manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, PLC’s and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- High School Diploma, Trade School Certification or similar diploma.
- 3+ Years industrial maintenance mechanic experience with experience from a food manufacturing production plant.
- Experience working with industrial refrigeration and other heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts and aero lifts.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery, Siemens PLC’s for packaging machines. Working knowledge of industrial refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Broad knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot / repair pumps, valves and packaging equipment.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V industrial 3-phase, & basic PC/ software skills.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"