Position: Maintenance Mechanic – (For Large Industrial Facility)
New Orleans, LA
Hourly Rate depends on # of years of Experience
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
One of our clients in the food industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic at one of their Industrial Food facilities. There is a lot happening with this fast growing company where their success continues to go well into 2020.
The right candidate will establish and maintain the upkeep of a 24-hour three-shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration, forklifts, conveyors and various electrical production machinery.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the manufacturing machines & equipment.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Meet established GMP’s and maintain SOP’s.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, PLC’s and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- High School & Trade School Certification or similar diploma.
- 3 + years experience working in similar position for an industrial manufacturing plant.
- Experience working in a food production-manufacturing environment or similar is strongly preferred.
- A License Electrician is preferred, but not required.
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical and mechanical knowledge and training.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Experience working and repairing forklifts, industrial refrigeration, heating and other heavy industrial equipment.
- Hands on experience with Robotic machinery & PLCs preferably.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, some plumbing knowledge, PC/ software skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if you know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"