Position: Bilingual Regional Grocery Sales Manager
Austin, TX – Home office opportunity.
$90K base+ UP - DOE
Company laptop, Full Health Benefits, 401K, Vacation time & more.
Our Client, a premier food company with customers nationwide is seeking an experienced Bilingual Regional Grocery Sales Manager
covering the State of Texas.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining sales to large Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores selling to the Latin community. You should optimize a compelling story that will highlight key points of differences between our clients’ products and their competitors. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individual who will enjoy a challenging and diverse job.
- Direct solicitation of targeted Latin Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores.
- Schedule Sales calls to obtain sales growth & profit for the company.
- Develop a sales strategy to develop new business & nurture existing business.
- Direct all product store resets, remodels, upgrades and new store builds.
- Utilize sales leads and meet or exceed deadlines as well as collaborating with advertising.
- Meet sales targets and sales volume forecast on time.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- At times have responsibility of products to list weekly sale advertisements.
- Follow up on leads and prospects and prepare analysis of sales results.
- Execute market analysis of competitor’s products and pricing strategies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling to Latin Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale Stores in the State of Texas.
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish Speaking)
- Must have Regional Retail Grocery Store Sales or Grocery Wholesale Sales experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management preferred.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of managing large & small retail Grocery stores & Wholesale Grocery Accounts.
- Ability to be creative and deliver professional presentations.
- Provide professional appearance and provide positive company image to the public.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Proven sales experience with documented sales proof.
- Candidate must currently be living in Texas, or recently covered this region.
- Possess a valid driver’s license as this position requires regional & overnight travel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send me a copy of a MS Word.doc version resume with cover letter to John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW