Position: Ammonia Maintenance Supervisor
$85K and up
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Paid relocation assistance is available for this position.
One of our clients in the food industry is seeking an experienced Ammonia Maintenance Supervisor at one of their facilities. A lot is happening with this fast-growing company where their success continues to go well into 2021.
The right candidate will be responsible for a small maintenance team. Establish and maintain the upkeep of a 24-hour plant facility. Maintain production & facility equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Appoint daily maintenance work assignments to assigned maintenance staff.
- Oversee maintenance staff’s quality of work, production and conduct.
- Assist with maintaining and repairing all plant refrigeration, forklifts, conveyors and various electrical production machinery.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the manufacturing machines & equipment.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Meet established GMP’s and maintain SOP’s.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- High School & Trade School Certification or similar diploma.
- Experience with Ammonia Refrigerant, compressors, pumps, motors and other power related industrial equipment.
- 2 + years supervisory experience to also include ammonia refrigeration maintenance.
- Experience working ammonia refrigeration maintenance is required.
- Will have or be willing to complete the (CARO) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator or (CIRO) Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator certifications through RETA.
- RETA Certification a strong plus (Refrigeration Engineers Technician Association)
- Ability to calculate percentages, proportions, volumes and other mathematical skills.
- Experience with 480VAC three phase motor control systems.
- Ability to be on call for weekends and holidays when needed.
- Hands on experience with various robotic machinery.
- Knowledge and skills on various industrial refrigeration equipment maintenance.
- Prior experience working in manufacturing plant with a Hazmat Certification is a plus.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if you know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply now directly online by clicking the “APPLY NOW”