Position: Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor - Bilingual
International Food Manufacturing
Mid 50’s and up – Depends on Experience
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Full Health Benefits, Vacation time, Bonus and More!
Paid relocation is available for this position.
Are you looking to advance your safety career and join a dynamic, continuously growing international Consumer Product Good Company?
Our client is currently seeking a hands-on Bilingual Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor
for fast growing food manufacturing company in Wisconsin. Manage the manufacturing plants environmental health, safety (EH&S) protocols. Ensure the company adheres to all required regulatory, legal requirements and company policies related to EH&S. Provide onsite safety training to avoid any unplanned impacts to company operations. Perform as the onsite Food Safety Officer working with state and federal agencies and OSHA.
- Develop, train, plan and implement site environmental health, safety and security procedures/programs and ensures alignment with Corporate EH&S Policies, goals and objectives.
- Work with Corporate EH&S to analyze regulatory changes, evaluate impacts on EH&S programs and the Company business strategy and drive adjustments to improve alignment and minimize the impact that compliance will have on the company.
- Communicate the EH&S structure and strategy to all departments.
- Modify any potential changes to the employee assembly layout, process or equipment for health and safety implications.
- Manage site environmental health and safety teams, including the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Ensure site compliance with governmental regulations pertaining to EH&S and handles all contact with OSHA and other appropriate government agencies.
- Ensure required regulatory and internal performance metric reports are submitted accurately and within established deadlines.
- Develop and oversee company training programs for employees in areas such as hazardous material handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene, life safety and physical security.
- Serve as point of contact with agency and governmental emergency personnel.
- B.S. in Environmental/Health and Safety Science or B.S. Applied Sciences, Safety / Industrial Hygiene.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of direct EHS experience within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Must be bilingual – Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Capability to write reports, procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and industry best practices in process safety.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"