Position: Environmental Health & Safety Manager
St. Cloud, MN
Salary: $95K base salary and Up
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Relocation: Paid relocation is available for this position.
Benefits: Full Benefits, Relocation Assistance, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with manufacturing facilities Worldwide is seeking a full-time (EHS) Environmental Health & Safety Manager.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for working with management to ensure zero incidents as a top priority.
- Manage all aspects of the Safety, Quality & Environmental Management activities to ensure the corporation’s programs are followed and corrective actions are implemented for identified deficiencies.
- Direct all training programs and maintain organized records and recurring due dates.
- Deliver all EHS related training for all employees (new hires & recurring annual trainings).
- Lead Food Safety program and serve as the Food Safety Officer.
- Ensure compliance obligations with Federal,State, and local levels (OSHA, EPA, ANR, fire codes, etc.)
- Maintain records of all required inspections and testing and submit First Report of Injury to OSHA logs.
- Collaborate with all supervisors in setting up alternate duty for injured employee; includes planning and directing alternate duty work; addressing patient care complaints and resolving patient care issues.
- Provide emergency care/first aid and primary response coordinator for plant emergencies.
- Conduct the daily activities of the workers' compensation managed care program.
- Complies with state and federal regulations relating to industrial safety.
- Advises site managers, conducts observations, coach managers, conducts audits, generates reports, maintains records, performs incident analysis, develops best practices, and writes procedures.
- Follow all State & Federal legal regulations - OSHA
- BS Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Engineering, Nursing or related field.
- 5 + plus years of EH&S experience in a Food or Beverage plant is required.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist or Certified Safety Professional is a plus
- Hands-on environmental experience and working knowledge of State and Federal environmental regulations or equivalent experience.
- Preferred Certification Occupational Hearing Conservationist; CPR certification; Blood Borne Pathogen Certification.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to work within team composed of various levels to help in effectively working with Worker’s Compensation.
- Able to work in medical provided structure in conjunction with operations to manage care.
- PC Skills, which include Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Access.
- Proficient with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws is required.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with management, departments and employees.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match for this position, please send a MS Word version resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"