Position: Warehouse Operations Distribution Manager
Industry: Consumer Product Goods Industry
Position Locations: OK, KS, MO, MN, NE and WI
Salary: $112K Base Salary & Up!
Benefits: Full Benefits, bonus, Health, 401K, & Vacation
Relocation: Company paid relocation is available.
Our client, a growing premier consumer product good food company with locations nationwide, is seeking experienced Warehouse Operations Distribution Manager. The right candidate will be very customer oriented, directing and coordinating the daily activities of the warehouse. Responsibilities include distributing inventory properly and accurately making certain that the deliveries are met on time, safely and within budget.
You should have a high energy and be ready to assist major distribution for multiple channel locations. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual who can demonstrate their flexibility and availability to work with all levels of management both internal and external. This position is on a corporate fast track training program with career advancements expected in a short time span.
Bachelor’s or equivalent Warehouse Operations Manager experience strongly preferred.
- Create warehouse operational procedures for inbound & outbound shipments.
- Disposition and keeping of merchandise ensuring their timely receiving and shipment demands are met.
- Manage daily staff members of their duties, safety and work responsibilities.
- Provide overall leadership and act as primary contact for all supply chain & logistics purposes.
- Increase production utilizing work force efficiently.
- Focus on continuous improving key supply chain, logistics & business processes.
- Develop and manage annual capital plan and budget.
- Manage supply chain issues and understand consumption / demand issues and proactively work to resolve any supply chain crisis issues.
- Communicate any unplanned demand changes to customers.
- Lead the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment process.
- Think strategically and have the ability to influence others.
- 5 years or more in a similar role in Warehouse Operations in the food or beverage industry in a mid to senior level manager position.
- Comfortable dealing with demanding external customers with complex delivery expectations.
- Capable to think and act strategically in the business, while able to focus on day-to-day operational execution managing a team of employees.
- Previous experience working at a distribution center distributing perishable products.
- Skills to calculate figures and amounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to be exposed to regulated refrigerated coolers and freezers.
- Customer service oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite, valid Driver’s License.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online:
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, FDA and other Food Safety guidelines.
- Experience using WMS (Warehouse Management Software) is a strong plus.
- This position is on a corporate fast track training program with career advancements expected in a short time span. The hired incumbent may be asked to fill a divisional role elsewhere within 12 to 18 months.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.