Position: Sr. R&D Food Technologist
Location: El Reno, OK
$80K + up (Depends on number of years experience)
This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Benefits: Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Relocation: Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier Food Manufacturing company with products sold worldwide, is seeking an experienced Sr. R&D Food Technologist for their Oklahoma Research Laboratory. Are you ready to advance your professional career to the next level - Then read on to learn more!
- Create new food formulations and samples.
- Document product specifications & processes that will be consistent with the production of various manufactured food products.
- Conduct internal & external audits to measure product quality.
- Manage food product document control and records, specifications, attaining food safety, verification, product identification trace and incident management.
- Work with R&D teams regionally to assure all specifications (ingredient specification, formula specification, making specifications, finished product specifications, trade specifications, labeling specification, proper handling specifications) are accurately developed before product launch.
- Direct product development, batch test, handle product test runs and conduct Pilot Plant validations.
BS. Degree in a related field of Food Science, Microbiology, Animal Science or Chemistry
NOTE: This is a confidential search and candidates must be open to "possible" relocation in Oklahoma. Paid relocation is available by our client.
Become part of this growing company and apply today:
If you are interested, please send me your updated MS Word version of your resume. Or if you know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact - John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW" Link
- 4 years or more experience in R&D or Food Technology from a food manufacturing or food development company.
- Must have cooked meat product experience, be detailed oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of ingredient combinations and functionality.
- Excellent technical writing skills with attention to details.
- Strong knowledge of FDA, USDA & US Government regulations, including labeling & nutritional facts.
- Must be open to 50% regional travel that require overnight stays.
- Experience with Genesis Nutritional Software, MS Office Suite and Excel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.