Position: Electrical Control Engineer – Consumer Product Manufacturer
Location: Madison, WI
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position.
Benefits: Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and more!
Our Client, a Premier Consumer Product Good company, is seeking an experienced Electrical Control Engineer who is interested in being part of their brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility.
The right candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a brand new 24-hour production facility. This position will involve design, programming, troubleshooting, and optimizing automation control systems and hardware. You will be responsible for managing third party integrators to design software and hardware for complex control and automation applications.
Candidate must have the ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical equipment and PLC’s. Must have strong electro-mechanical and building maintenance skills. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
- Program Automation Control Systems for the plant and building automation.
- Review and participate in design of plant power distribution systems for various voltage hardware and equipment.
- Design and update Electrical Schematics for control system wiring and panel building systems.
- Maintain and repair plant production equipment.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical automation components of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic industrial equipment.
- Maintain electrical switchgear
- Strong knowledge of PLC’s
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
If you are interested, please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW" link on our website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar in AutoCAD Electrical and Standard.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- Familiar with UL Standards, NEC Codes (NFPA 70, 70E, and 79)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Siemens is desired.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.