Position: Bilingual Safety Specialist
Location: Vernon, TX
Salary: $55K Base salary and Up (Plus Excellent Bonus)
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position
Relocation: Paid relocation is available for this position.
Benefits: Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Our client, a premier consumer product good company with several large manufacturing facilities worldwide, is seeking full-time Bilingual Safety Specialist for their manufacturing plant.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individuals who enjoy challenging and diverse job responsibilities. Safety First!
- This position will recommend, implement and maintain the safety program and policies for this manufacturing facility.
- Work cooperatively with plant management teams, providing expert advice on Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Run hazard assessment, safety inspections and compliance audits.
- Execute safety policies to ensure the facility is compliant with local and State regulations.
- Optimize the safety performance in the workplace.
- Conduct, document and assist in accident, injury & near miss investigations.
- Stay abreast of federal and State OSHA laws and regulations affecting the operations of the facility.
- Deliver OSHA training programs and monitor their effectiveness.
- Ensure record keeping is kept in compliance.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match for this position, please send a MS Word version resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or apply directly online via our web site where it says "APPLY NOW"
- Bachelor’s degree, Safety, Business or related field with related industry experience.
- 3 + years of experience in a manufacturing facility performing a safety role.
- Detail-oriented with good judgment and analytical skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects meeting various deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, with clear articulate delivery of various safety training and ideas both verbal and in writing.
- (CSP) Certified Safety Professional or a (ASP) Associate Safety Professional certification is preferred.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.