Position: Maintenance Mechanic / PLC Technician
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
$ Very Competitive hourly rate (Plus there is paid shift differential)
This is a FULL-TIME permanent position.
Relocation: Paid relocation is available for this position if necessary.
Benefits: Full Benefits, bonuses, Vacation time & much more!
Our client, a premier manufacturing company with products sold nationwide, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic / PLC Technician for one of their state-of-the-art facilities in Wisconsin.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour three shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Performs advanced level preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to all production, processing and plant equipment, including hydraulic, mechanical systems, pneumatic components, electrical controls, and circuits.
- Knowledge and understanding of Allen Bradley programmable logic controller (PLCs), or other automated controls to ensure plant equipment is functioning properly.
- Lead Capital projects, maintain, complete paperwork, records and documents.
- Use of AutoCAD to create, modify or reverse drawings/schematics or parts preferred.
- Repair and maintain various basic carpentry, plumbing, HVAC needs.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com or (239) 331-5277
- High School Degree & Trade School Certification or similar industry experience.
- 3+ years of related work experience and prior leadership skills working on hydraulic, mechanical systems, pneumatic components, electrical controls, and circuits.
- Mechanical aptitude with electrical and mechanical knowledge and training in an industrial work environment.
- Hands on experience with robotic machinery & PLCs programmable logic controller.
- Experience with AutoCAD is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift to 70lbs.
- Preferred experience working with HVAC, industrial refrigeration / heating.
- Electrical background, some plumbing knowledge, PC/ software skills.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Or apply directly here online by clicking the “Apply Now”