Position: Production Supervisor
– Manufacturing Company
$60K & up! (Plus Bonus)
– This is a FULL TIME position
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good company with production locations nationwide, is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for one of their New England manufacturing facilities.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individuals who enjoy challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Supervise the process production, quality, safety and sanitation team activities.
- Must maintain excellent quality, safety and production standards for the entire plant.
- Ensure availability of adequate supplies and materials needed to meet and exceed productivity standards.
- Manage employees using continuous improvement techniques.
- Schedule and be accountable for results to obtain certain goals and objectives.
- Adherence to GMP’s, Safety, SOP’s and all other plant policies.
- Must have work experience in a food manufacturing production plant.
- 2 + years supervising employees directly in a manufacturing production plant.
- High School Degree / or GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred - not required.
- Knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing.
- Proven leadership and ability to multi-task.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities with familiarity Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Prior experience selecting, coaching & developing employees.
- Ability to motivate and train people and monitor the safety & quality of the products produced and the safety of the employees managed.
- Proficient with various computer software, SAP is a plus.
- Physical requirements to lift & move products.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
NOTE: This is a confidential search. Only candidates that meet the job requirements will be told the exact location of this position. You must be open to relocation to all areas of New England when applying for this position.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply Now here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"