Position: Industrial Ammonia Maintenance Supervisor
Industrial Food Plant Facility
New Orleans, Louisiana
$85K Base Salary and Up Depending on Experience
Full Benefits, Health, Vacation, 401(K) & Year End Bonus
Paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client, a fast growing premier industrial food company with products sold regionally, is seeking an experienced Industrial Ammonia Maintenance Supervisor
at their Louisiana industrial plant location.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24 hour three shift plant facility. Maintain industrial Ammonia refrigeration equipment, AC Air conditioning and heating equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the industrial Ammonia refrigeration equipment, pumps, compressors, fans, heating systems and various electrical motors.
- Monitor a team of hourly employees on all equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required. Make corrective action as necessary.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Maintain hydraulic and pneumatic equipment repairs and replace valves, pressure regulators, gauges and other related equipment.
- Will have or willing to complete the (CARO) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator or (CIRO) Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator certifications through RETA.
- Knowledgeable of hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) and chlorofluorocarbon (CFC).
- Write, interpret, verify and manage PSM/PHA/SOP/MOC/PSI/LOTO and other OSHA EPA requirements for Ammonia Safety.
- Available for on call situations for urgent maintenance issues.
- High School Degree or GED is required.
- Experience with Ammonia Refrigerant, compressors, pumps, motors and other power related industrial equipment.
- 2 + years of supervisory experience to also include ammonia refrigeration maintenance.
- Will have or be willing to complete the (CARO) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator or (CIRO) Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator certifications through RETA.
- RETA Certification a strong plus (Refrigeration Engineers Technician Association)
- Ability to calculate percentages, proportions, volumes and other mathematical skills.
- Experience with 480VAC three phase motor control systems.
- Ability to work 1st shift and be on call for weekends and holidays when needed.
- Hands on experience with various robotic machinery.
- Knowledge and skills on various industrial refrigeration equipment maintenance.
- Prior experience working in manufacturing plant with a Hazmat Certification is a plus.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
or (239) 331-5277
Or Apply now directly online here by clicking the APPLY NOW