Position: Director of Housekeeping
Hotel / Hospitality
Las Vegas, NV, Nashville, TN, Myrtle Beach, SC, Branson, MO, Williamsburg, VA
$90K + up, plus additional Bonus Plan.
Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Company paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client in the National Hotel Hospitality business is seeking experienced Full-time Directors of Housekeeping. In this position you will actively travel to several assigned property locations assigned to you. The Director of Housekeeping work assignments can vary from needing to stay two weeks to several months at a certain property. You will perform as the leader of Housekeeping Operations Director, ensuring several properties their highest standards, policies and procedures are being met. Ensure room units are turned efficiently and motivate a positive work culture for the team to succeed.
The right candidate will have demonstrated progressive responsibility in housekeeping operations from a super-size hotel property.
- Direct, delegate and oversee the overall Housekeeping operations and site management of multiple hotel super-size hotel properties.
- Maintain & ensure all housekeeping programs and initiatives are being met at each of the properties.
- Troubleshoot all Housekeeping leadership operations issues.
- Oversee the key performance indicators of quality.
- Recognize and celebrate team successes.
- Ensure the Hotel properties are actively recruiting and hiring for diversity and balance of skills.
- Provide overall leadership for the management team, coaching, evaluating and disciplining management members in the region.
- Build professional relationships with hotel & resort management and executives.
- Ability to perform job duties of others assigned in positions such as Executive Housekeeper and other similar roles.
- Think strategically and have the ability to influence others.
- Minimum of 5 years related responsibilities in housekeeping operations and site management of multiple hotel super-size hotel properties that include timeshare properties.
- Must have full kitchen & timeshare property experience.
- 4-year degree preferred (or High School Diploma (or GED) and equivalent experience.
- Proven multisite hotel performance record & field operation skills.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Language Skills: Effective written and verbal English communication, bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends, holidays and irregular hours.
- Must be open to relocation and up to 80% travel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW" link.