Position: Maintenance Supervisor
75K Base Salary & Up plus bonus!!! - DOE
This is a FULL-TIME position
Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time, bonus and More!
Company paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good company, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for one of their New England production plants.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24-hour three shift plant facility. Maintain a staff of maintenance technicians for maintaining production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse technical job responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, support and mentorship to Maintenance Mechanic team.
- Repair, troubleshoot and maintain industrial Electronic and Mechanical equipment.
- Maintain and repair all plant refrigeration, Freon compressors, blenders, high speed packaging and production equipment.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the food manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, PLC programming, precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic and conveyor machine equipment.
- H.S. Degree or GED required - BS Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 5 + years in a related field with a background in engineering and industrial food or beverage maintenance equipment.
- 3 + year’s with Industrial Maintenance Mechanic supervisory experience with strong preference from a food or beverage manufacturing production plant.
- Trade School Certification or similar diploma / license in electrical.
- Hands on experience with robotic, pneumatic machinery, boilers, cooling towers and working knowledge of HVAC and Industrial Freon compressor refrigeration equipment.
- Prior Capital Project & CMS (Central Management Systems) management experience.
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Office, CMMS desired.
- Auto CAD and experience from a SQF Certified plant preferred.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Must have experience in a food or beverage manufacturing plant or similar.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested please send a MS Word version of your resume to me or if know of someone that would be a great match, please have them contact John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or simply apply now by clicking the "APPLY NOW"
link on this page