Position: Regional Grocery Sales Manager
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
$97K base+ UP - DOE
Company laptop, Full Health Benefits, 401K, Vacation time & more.
Our Client, a premier food company with customers nationwide is seeking an experienced Regional Grocery Sales Manager
covering the OK & TX regions.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining sales to large Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores. You should optimize a compelling story that will highlight key points of differences between our clients’ products and their competitors. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individual who will enjoy a challenging and diverse job.
- Direct solicitation of targeted Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores.
- Schedule Sales calls to obtain sales growth & profit for the company.
- Develop a sales strategy to develop new business & nurture existing business.
- Direct all product store resets, remodels, upgrades and new store builds.
- Utilize sales leads and meet or exceed deadlines as well as collaborating with advertising.
- Meet sales targets and sales volume forecast on time.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer & company to perform analysis plans for goals.
- At times have responsibility of products to list weekly sale advertisements.
- Follow up on leads and prospects and prepare analysis of sales results.
- Execute market analysis of competitor’s products and pricing strategies.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling to Retail Grocery Stores, Grocery Wholesale and C-Stores.
- Must have Regional Retail Grocery Store Sales or Grocery Wholesale Sales experience.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management preferred.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of managing large Retail Grocery & Wholesale Grocery Accounts.
- Ability to be creative and deliver professional presentations.
- Provide professional appearance and provide positive company image to the public.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Proven sales experience with documented sales proof.
- Candidate must be living in TX or OK or be willing to live in either of the two States.
- Possess a valid driver’s license as this position requires regional & overnight travel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"