Position: Meat Product Grocery Store Promotions Rep
Partial Work from Home
$65K base+ UP - DOE
Company laptop, Full Health Benefits, 401K, Vacation time & more.
Relocation: Company Paid relocation is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier food company with customers nationwide is seeking an experienced Meat Product Grocery Store Promotion Rep
for their South-Central USA region.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining meat marketing promotions to large Retail Grocery Stores & Grocery Wholesalers. You should be able to optimize a compelling story that will highlight key points of differences between our clients’ fresh meat products and their competitors. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for self-motivated, flexible individual who will enjoy a challenging and diverse job.
- Direct solicitation of targeted Retail Grocery Stores & Grocery Wholesalers.
- Schedule marketing calls to obtain growth & profit for the company.
- Develop a marketing strategy to develop new business in the Meat Department & nurture existing business.
- Assist with all product store resets, plan-o-grams.
- Utilize sales leads and meet or exceed deadlines as well as collaborating with advertising.
- Meet marketing targets and sales volume forecast on time.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Educate and train meat department personnel.
- At times have responsibility of products to list weekly sale advertisements.
- Follow up on leads and prospects and prepare analysis of sales results.
- Execute market analysis of competitor’s products and pricing strategies.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience marketing, promoting, merchandising or selling meat products to Retail Grocery Stores & Grocery Wholesalers.
- Must have direct experience with Meat products from a Retail Grocery Store or Grocery Wholesaler or similar.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management preferred.
- Must have experience with fresh meat products.
- Ability to persuade and influence others through various promotions and merchandising.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability of managing large Retail Grocery & Wholesale Grocery Accounts.
- Ability to be creative and deliver professional presentations.
- Provide professional appearance and provide positive company image to the public.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite with Excellent spreadsheet management skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license as this position requires regional & overnight travel.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume & cover letter to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply directly here online by clicking the "APPLY NOW"