Position: Quality Assurance Technician
Top Consumer Product Good Company
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Salary: $45K a year an up
Benefits: Full Benefits, Bonus, Health, 401K, Vacation & more.
Relocation: Paid relocation assistance is available for this position.
Our client, a premier consumer product good company, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Technician for one of their manufacturing plants. This industry leading company is seeking someone to assure their customers receive top quality products. Are you this person who pays serious attention to detail? This position will provide an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, flexible individual who enjoys a challenging and diverse job with a continuing growing company.
- Enforce company quality standards and procedures.
- Oversee the testing procedures, process documents, organize external lab operations and comply with all safety requirements.
- Guarantee compliance is met with Federal, State, local regulators & Audit Certifications.
- Develop Quality Assurance documents, perform testing procedures and SOPs.
- Maintain awareness of quality on the production floor.
- Perform sensory evaluation of raw material and finished products.
- Increase awareness to product defects and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Ensure food safety hazards are controlled and keep in compliance with US Government Food Regulations and Inspections.
Or a combination of QA industry experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 plus months or more in a manufacturing plant in Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, (Food Science, Chemistry or similar preferred),
- Familiar with applying and calibrating various tests.
- Superior attention to detail with outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work manufacturing environment.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for a visa sponsorship now or in the future.
If you are interested or know of someone that would be a great match, please send a MS Word resume to John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or Apply with your resume directly online now by clicking the "APPLY NOW" Link